CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

วันอังคารที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

[Album] He's Just Not That Into You Soundtrack

Artist: Various Artists
Album: He's Just Not That Into You Soundtrack
Released: February 3, 2009
Label: New Line Records
Bitrate: 128kbps
Genre: Soundtrack
Length: 61:09 Minutes
File size: 56.14 MB

Track Listening
01. Corrine Bailey Rae - I'd Like To
02. My Morning Jacket - I'm Amazed
03. The Human League - Don't Want You To
04. R.E.M. - Supernatural Superserious
05. Tristan Prettyman – Madly
06. Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
07. The Black Crows - By Your Side
08. Wilco - I Must Be High
09. James Morrison - You Make It Real
10. Maroon 5 - If I Never See Your Face Again
11. The Replacements - I Can't Hardly Wait
12. The Ting Tings - Fruit Machine
13. Lily Allen – Smile
14. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
15. Erin McCarley - Love, Save The Empty
16. The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
17. Scarlett Johansson - Last Goodbye

Link taken down. Please support the artist. Buy album here.

0 ความคิดเห็น: